Deposit checks without leaving your office.
Remote Deposit Capture brings the bank to you.
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access
- Simply sign, scan, then send checks to the bank for processing
- Checks converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the bank
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Same day credit up to 4 pm PT; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Saves time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
Q: How does Remote Deposit Work?
A: Remote Deposit Capture is a system in which checks are processed through a scanner that is connected to your computer. These checks are then electronically transmitted to the Bank by the click of a button, through a web based interface and secured site.
Q: What type of equipment and/or software is required?
A: No software needed! Remote Deposit Capture is a completely web-based service, requiring only an internet connection a PC. You will also need a Lighthouse Bank issued scanner.
Q: What are the benefits to my business?
A: Remote Deposit Capture eliminates the need to go to the bank to make deposits by check. Businesses with multiple locations can utilize Remote Deposit Capture to consolidate their banking relationship to one central account.
Q: When will my deposits credit my account?
A: Deposits submitted electronically via Remote Deposit Capture will be posted to your account the same business day, provided that you meet the daily cut-off time of 4:00pm.
Q: What if I need a copy of one of the checks I deposited through Remote Deposit Capture?
A: As you run checks for deposit through your scanner, each check is imaged, front and back, and saved to your system. You will have access to view and print a copy of deposited checks at any time, 24/7.
Q: Is it possible to see a demonstration of the product?
A: Absolutely! Contact us to set up a time and we will send one of our Remote Deposit experts to you.