Enjoy the dedicated service of Lighthouse Bank
anywhere you are through online and mobile banking.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Payments
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Lighthouse Bank personal and business customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Receive balance alerts
- Send secure messages to Lighthouse Bank
- Reorder checks
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Streamlined and optimized for ease of viewing on any device, including your desktop, mobile phone or tablet
- Fast, free, and secure service for clients enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal account holders
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- Fingerprint or Face ID Login
- View account balances
- Avoid a trip to the branch with Mobile Deposit!
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive balance and activity alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- An optimized version of our Online Banking is also available for ease of viewing across multiple devices, your phone, tablet or PC.
- Mobile banking coming soon for business accountholders!
Download the Lighthouse Mobile Banking app today!
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Save time and trips to the bank! Lighthouse Bank Mobile Deposit allows users to deposit checks into their accounts using the camera on their phone.
Depositing checks is easy! Here’s how to get started:
- Log on to Lighthouse Bank Mobile Banking
- Look for the “+” icon on the bottom of the screen
- Select “Deposit”
- Be sure to properly endorse the check and write “for Mobile Deposit Only at Lighthouse Bank”
- Place your check on a flat surface and tap “continue”
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check following the prompts
- Select the account to deposit to and enter the amount of the check
- Select “Approve” when prompted “Do you want to deposit this check?”
You may view the status of your mobile deposits as well as the images of checks deposited any time by selecting “Recent” at the bottom of the screen.
- Send and receive money instantly
- Securely make payments using your mobile phone or tablet
- Available through Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Easily pay in stores, online, and through apps
- Easy to get started
Learn more about each of the mobile payment services we offer:
- Easily access current and past statements by logging in to online banking
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements1
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
Access your e-statements by logging in to your account through online banking.
1By request, you may receive month-end image paper statements for a fee of $5 per month.