Our SBA preferred lender status allows us to make
decisions in-house — streamlining the application
process to deliver a response in days, not weeks.
- Competitive Rates
- Fast Processing
- In-House Decisions
- Dedicated Relationship Managers
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Local decision-making and processing
- Personalized, dedicated service from our Relationship Managers
A variety of Small Business loan programs are available to assist small and medium sized businesses.
Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) Loan Program:
- Start-up financing
- Working capital
- Business purchase
- Purchase of equipment or inventory
- Leasehold improvements
- Up to 90% financing for owner-occupied commercial real estate purchases and construction
Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 Loan Program:
The 504 SBA loan program is a long-term financing tool for economic development within a community and provides growing businesses with long-term fixed rate financing for major assets. Proceeds from the 504 loan program must be used for fixed asset projects such as:
- Up to 90% financing to purchase owner-occupied real estate
- Construction of new facilities, or modernizing, renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing long term machinery and equipment
For more information about SBA loans available at Lighthouse Bank, please contact a Relationship Manager.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.